PB SEO Friendly Images
Search engine friendly images for WP
PB SEO Friendly Images is a plugin for WordPress, which optimizes images. The plugin helps to automatically add search engine friendly Alt and Title attributes to images.
All images of a website should have the ALT attribute. If an image does not load for any reason, the visitor sees the so-called alternative text describing the image.
Search engines use this attribute to recognize and evaluate the content of an image, since the image data itself is usually not evaluated.
PB SEO Friendly Images functionality overview
- Sync: Automatic synchronization between “alt” and “title” attribute, if one of both is set.
- Override: Existing Alt and Title attributes can be overwritten with new variants if required.
- Schema: With the help of variables, you can assign each attribute its own flexible schema types and properties.
- For all images: The plugin optimizes the images within articles and pages as well as the thumbnails.
- SEO tested: The plugin was developed and tested by SEO experts.
After installing and activating the plugin, you can define the desired naming scheme for the Alt and Title attributes of the images. The rest of the work is done automatically by the plugin.
If Alt and Title attributes have already been set in the past, the plugin syncs the values. If there are images without Alt or Title attributes, the plugin will set them according to the default naming scheme.
Thus, all relevant attributes for search engine friendly images are set quickly and easily.