Do you want to integrate Google Analytics according to EU law? Google Analytics Germanized takes care of the technical integration for you and helps you to set up your system in compliance with data protection regulations.
Installed in just a few steps, in a simple 3-step configuration!
The most important thing first—the Google Opt-Out link. With this, you can ensure that your visitors can deactivate the Google Analytics functions if desired. Plus, the plugin is preconfigured with active Anonymize IP.
But that’s not all, because the privacy-friendly plugin comes with extensive tracking settings. The plugin’s advanced settings give you a wide range of additional options and settings, such as:
- Easy setup: Only the UA-ID is required, everything else is preconfigured.
- Cookie-Consent Integration for EU Cookie Directive
- Compatible with Google Site Tag and Universal Analytics Code
- Google Analytics Opt-out shortcode for the privacy statement
- Google Analytics integration can be disabled if only the opt-out and cookie consent are to be used. So the actual integration can be done via a third party plugin or tag manager.
- Anonymize IP is integrated and active by default
- Demographics and Interests Reports
- Tracking Outbound Links (Outbound Link Tracking)
- Enhanced Link Attribution
- User-defined code integration (custom code integration)
Google Analytics Germanized helps you with data protection compliant integration, is easy to use and set up with just two clicks.
If you have already integrated Google Analytics via another plugin, you can also use Google Analytics Germanized only to generate an opt-out link or cookie hint. The appropriate settings are available.
What are you waiting for? Download and use Google Analytics Germanized now for free.
The plugin is available in German and English. The screenshots show the English version.